John Hodge Ministries Broadcasting Network.

For God So Loved the World

16 “For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life.

John 3:16 (ESV)

8 The wind blows where it wishes, and you hear its sound, but you do not know where it comes from or where it goes. So it is with everyone who is born of the Spirit.”

John 3:8 (ESV)

The Wedding at Cana

2:1 On the third day there was a wedding at Cana in Galilee, and the mother of Jesus was there.

John 2:1 (ESV)

3 In these lay a multitude of invalids—blind, lame, and paralyzed. 5 One man was there who had been an invalid for thirty-eight years.

John 5:3-5 (ESV)

11 But he answered them, “The man who healed me, that man said to me, ‘Take up your bed, and walk.’

John 5:11 (ESV)

24 Truly, truly, I say to you, whoever hears my word and believes him who sent me has eternal life. He does not come into judgment, but has passed from death to life.

John 5:24 (ESV)

47 Truly, truly, I say to you, whoever believes has eternal life.

John 6:47 (ESV)

13 When the Spirit of truth comes, he will guide you into all the truth, for he will not speak on his own authority, but whatever he hears he will speak, and he will declare to you the things that are to come.

John 16:13 (ESV)

38 Whoever believes in me, as the Scripture has said, ‘Out of his heart will flow rivers of living water.’”

John 7:38 (ESV)

The Hatred of the World

18 “If the world hates you, know that it has hated me before it hated you.

John 15:18 (ESV)

6 If anyone does not abide in me he is thrown away like a branch and withers; and the branches are gathered, thrown into the fire, and burned. 7 If you abide in me, and my words abide in you, ask whatever you wish, and it will be done for you.

John 15:6-7 (ESV)

14 You are my friends if you do what I command you.

John 15:14 (ESV)

3 When the wine ran out, the mother of Jesus said to him, “They have no wine.”

John 2:3 (ESV)

4 And he had to pass through Samaria.

John 4:4 (ESV)

35 Jesus said to them, “I am the bread of life; whoever comes to me shall not hunger, and whoever believes in me shall never thirst.

John 6:35 (ESV)

36 So if the Son sets you free, you will be free indeed.

John 8:36 (ESV)

6 Jesus said to him, “I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

John 14:6 (ESV)

7 He came as a witness, to bear witness about the light, that all might believe through him.

John 1:7 (ESV)

33 For the bread of God is he who comes down from heaven and gives life to the world.”

John 6:33 (ESV)

Jesus Promises the Holy Spirit

15 “If you love me, you will keep my commandments.

John 14:15 (ESV)

4 Abide in me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit by itself, unless it abides in the vine, neither can you, unless you abide in me.

John 15:4 (ESV)

ERROR: No results were found for your search.

(ESV)

18 for you have had five husbands, and the one you now have is not your husband. What you have said is true.”

John 4:18 (ESV)

John the Baptist Exalts Christ

22 After this Jesus and his disciples went into the Judean countryside, and he remained there with them and was baptizing.

John 3:22 (ESV)

5 The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome it.

6 There was a man sent from God, whose name was John. 7 He came as a witness, to bear witness about the light, that all might believe through him.

John 1:5-7 (ESV)

12 “Truly, truly, I say to you, whoever believes in me will also do the works that I do; and greater works than these will he do, because I am going to the Father.

John 14:12 (ESV)

6 Jacob's well was there; so Jesus, wearied as he was from his journey, was sitting beside the well. It was about the sixth hour.

John 4:6 (ESV)

16 You did not choose me, but I chose you and appointed you that you should go and bear fruit and that your fruit should abide, so that whatever you ask the Father in my name, he may give it to you.

John 15:16 (ESV)

http://www.Bing.com/?q=John+Hodge+Ministries+Broadcasting+Network

Comments

Popular Posts